Some days suck. Things happen, and it seems like we are fighting an uphill battle. Your life may not be perfect, but really, who's life is? Some people are just better at managing stress and learning to enjoy simple pleasures. You can learn those same techniques to bring more joy into your life.
1. Perceive challenges as learning opportunities.
2. Go for a walk instead of raising your voice or getting angry.
3. Take 20 mins for yourself to read a book, talk with a friend, gently stretch or meditate
4. Actively listen without waiting to respond when someone is speaking.
5. Share your struggles, dreams, passions, and fears with someone who hears you and genuinely supports you.
6. Join a group or club with similar interests.
7. Travel often, or as much as your budget allows.
8. Listen to your favorite music or playlist.
9. Be kind to yourself and your body.
10. Practice gratitude.
Learning how to handle stress and stressful situations will improve your overall health.